3.25.2011

Five Minute Friday: Friday Friday

I think I'm going to start doing Five Minute Fridays every Friday...maybe.

Ok, the rule is to type for five minutes and post whatever vomits out of my fingertips. May God be with you all.

First of all, I can't get this song out of my head. I also think the girl looks like Indina from Wicked and Leah Michelle from Glee (not that I watch Glee but you can't walk around with your eyes and ears open and not know who she is right now)

Sorry in advance for getting the chorus stuck in your head.
I get to go home tonight! Finally done dogsitting for a few days at least. I'm super excited to go home.

Jake and Cody might be coming into town, plans are still up in the air because of a death in Cody's family but if they make it we're just going to lay around like slugs and be merry. I also bought a game for us all to play together. Thanks to my Geek Games peeps for introducing me to this funny story telling game.

I'm super excited about the birthday gift Sharen and I are giving mom for her birthday, but Mom has found this blog before so I can't tell you what it is until after we give it to her.

Whenever I refer to a gift know that I only type gift because I never know if it's present or presant and I'm too lazy to google and find out what the correct usage is; see also, too and to in my grammatically challenged repertoire.

Hmm, what else can I tell you?
Oh, I got contacts again after over a year of only glasses. My self esteem has improved by roughly 67.4%. I hate that I felt that way but glasses really made me feel dumpy and I decided I was going to make contacts a priority so I wouldn't slump around all the time anymore.

Alright, 5 minutes! Hope you all have a great Friday Friday cause you gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend weekend. Friday Friday gettin' down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend.

1 comment:

James said...

Someone has read Rebecca Black’s lips and it turns out her Friday song is not so innocent after all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U&feature=player_embedded