3.24.2011

Yes, another dogsitting post

I just booked another dogsitting gig for April. I've already turned down 4 and asked someone from church to be my back up since I'd turned down so many.
I mean holy jeez, I can't believe this.
On one hand I don't mind it because the money is nice, they're easy gigs and momma wants a new master bath this year.

But on the other hand, I really miss my house and my ability to get out of the shower without dogs trying to take "drinks" off my calves.
I also miss not having dogs fart in my face and wake me up at 4am for potty breaks.

I just keep telling myself to get through May and then my weekends will slow down. I'm hoping that's still true when June rolls around.
In the meantime I'm going to instruct Pete to rent out my bedroom and have them make the rent checks out to ME. He can have the garage. But first, I have to remember who Pete is and where he lives because it's been so long since I've been there!

No comments: