8.22.2008

Conquista chart one!

Someone just came up to my desk and hummed Smoke on the Water because they didn't know the name of the song.
After telling them I tumbled back into march charts and flirting with saxophone and trumpet playing boys (wink wink Jake). Which led me to think about the time I lost count during those conductor tryouts because I was thinking about the salisbury steak we were having in the cafeteria that day and how I couldn't look at Alaina and Jake during my oboe solos.

All because someone hummed Smoke on the Water.
I love memory tumbles like that, it really made my heart smile (and it made me SUPER miss Jake....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SUPER miss you too!

And I'm on a tumble myself just from reading the headline... It's amazing that you, Alaina and I managed to graduate high school.

*sigh* Now I'm all reminiscing and stuff.......