7.13.2008

Dear Mr. Donato's Pizza Driver:

Dear Mr. Donato's Pizza Delivery Man:

I'm sorry that your car broke down on the side of the Norwood Lateral Friday. I'm sorry that all that smoke was pouring out of your hood. I know that life as a delivery driver is rough on your car, and I hope that your car is replaced or fixed so that you are on your way to the next delivery address expediently.
But I have to say, I'm most sorry for the pizza purchasing person on the other end of your journey last Friday. I only hope that when they called to complain about the time it was taking for the pizza delivery they showed restraint in their verbal tirade, because after all...it is just pizza.
So Mr Donato's Pizza Delivery Man, I hope that the rest of your Friday, after you were finally rescued off of the side of the Norwood Lateral was vastly improved from the time I saw you there.

Sincerely,

The always concerned, but only occasional Donato's pizza consumer

No comments: