7.13.2008

How to summarize?

So here's a bullet point of my last week:

  • heinous- I had some HIGH HIGH maintenance customers and they kicked my ass up and down. I mean it just stunk.
  • exhausting- I wrapped up a two week straight stint of dog sitting at two different families house. I was cranky, I missed my bed, my kitties, my own routine. I was in a foul foul mood.
  • stoked!- The week ended on a spectacular note because Pete came to visit! I still had stuff to do, but it was so much more fun doing them with Pete. "Jeeves! Bring me my slippers!" "Uh, my name is Steve..." "Jeeves I don't pay you to talk back!"
  • busy- I've been dog sitting, doing Sports Camp prep, dog sitting, bridal shower stuff and inhaling and exhaling. Saturday Pete and I ran errands all morning, ferrying stuff up and down the stairs and sweating our tushes off
  • messy- apparently two weeks away from my apartment doesn't equal a clean house...boo!
  • FUN!- Pete and I hung out with Tony and his girlfriend, I ate a gyro for the first time and really liked it. Then we went back to Sarah's for some YAHTZEE (turns out I'm good at Yahtzee, who knew?) and suds. Pete and I also played an exorbitant amount of original NES Super Mario Bros., we created several new inside jokes (as if we needed more, "We'll be his period!") and discussed how I can not be so stressed. Oh! We also went on a picnic with Tony Sunday. It was lovely and beautiful and I laid on a bench and watched a tree!
  • Frightening- Driving around looking at houses today I was forced to tell Pete all the ways killers could hide and attack me because of various cosmetic issues with a house...maybe that means I'm crazy, maybe that means I'm paranoid...who knows
  • Exhilarating- I think I found a house! I mean I think I found a house! I'm going to see the inside Saturday morning, but Pete and I skulked around the house and peeked in the windows. It's unoccupied so that's not as creepy as it sounds
Now I'm heading into Sports Camp week and hopefully the week I fall in love with the inside of a house...
And you said I couldn't commit :)

No comments: