6.12.2008

Oh how he loves us

MT posted this on the forum this morning. I'm not sure I've cried that hard at work for a long time (if ever). Please watch it, it's 8 minutes but totally worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

I emailed it to some people this morning and Bobbie (who never updates her blog anymore) hit it on the head when she said that it reminded her of the power of Jesus Christ to restore our individual lives. That's so what made me cry, the honest testimony that was given in two short snippets. I can tell you my story, I'm good at doing it in detail, but what about in short snippets? What would mine be?

Suicidal liar transformed into a life chasing truth seeker

If you've been transformed by Jesus Christ, what would yours be?








(and yes bobbie and justin, I'm talking to you too. you can post anonymously you know....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Self-centered, overachieving, people-pleaser transformed into a servant-minded, God-pleaser


(I know, I like using hyphens...)

Anonymous said...

overextended, people pleaser, naieve & centerminded.

ellenjane said...

So what does the other side of your cardbnoard sign say? Or are you currently riding the edge and transforming?

Anonymous said...

patient, understanding & still naieve