6.01.2008

If all goes according to plan:

I'm going to Ghana November 17th-28th!
The mission trip to the Lake Bosumtwi region of Ghana through church has been scheduled! I'm waiting on approval from work for 2 unpaid days off and I'll be on my way to getting things in order to go!
I'm so stoked, I mean I can't really explain why. But I've known that one way or another I would be going to Africa, I've known it since before I even moved to Cincinnati. I especially knew it after I went to Mexico almost 2 years ago.

Here is some information about Ghana:

Population
22,019,000
Capital
Accra; 1,847,000
Area
238,537 square kilometers
(92,100 square miles)
Language
English, Akan, Moshi-Dagomba, Ewe, Ga
Religion
Christian, indigenous beliefs, Muslim
Currency
cedi
Life Expectancy
57
GDP per Capita
U.S. $2,000


So if you pray, please pray that all goes well, even if not according to plan. I can't wait to go.

No comments: