6.01.2008

What I've been up to: some houses, a limo ride and a lot of sex in the city




Thursday Night at The Lodge Bar

Apparently it <--was windy Apparently I am trying -->

to get Alaina drunk








Wednesday I started looking at houses! I didn't really like the two I saw, but I liked parts of them which is helping my realtor (YES I have a realtor, it's like I'm getting serious about buying a house!) understand more of what I want. Which is interesting because I have no idea what I want.
Thursday I went out with Alaina and Heather, and a few of their friends. I'm not really sure how, but Heather won some limo package so we all rode in a stretch SUV limo to The Lodge Bar downtown. We ended up closing it down and drinking $2 martini's all night. There were so many older guys there that just really didn't know how to dance and really shouldn't have been.
It was a lot of fun, I ended going to sleep about 3am, and up around 630am to get to work on time (I stayed at Alaina and Heather's). So I was pretty much tuckered out by Friday evening. I went to bed at 6pm and with the exception of 2 hours around 930 I was out until the next morning!

Saturday I had a special niece/aunt day with Kirsten. We went to Best Buy, she got a mani, I got a pedi, we rented videos and ate A LOT of food. Then we went put put golfing, I whooped her butt too!
After I took her home Sharen and I went to a 10pm showing of Sex and the City. Which was A.MAZING. I mean it was so good, and there were so many moments in the movie where the emotion was just so visceral, almost hard to look directly at. I have some things I want to say about that, but I don't know what yet. But the movie was great, if you have even a slight interest in the TV show and the whole shebang go see it now!

I think that's about it, it's been a busy few days and I'm tuckered out. A new week is starting tomorrow so let it begin again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sexy hair in your eyes, stop looking at my cleavage pic!

The one with you and Alaina brings back memories. Although I'm pretty sure you're not pouring Boone's Farms wine this time....