6.02.2008

Milk: How I don't trust

I have about 1/3 of a gallon of skim milk in my fridge. The expiration date is today, 6/2. I've been nervously drinking it, but I'm not to sure it hasn't turned.
I have no proof of that, no basis for that theory.
But I don't trust that the milk doesn't really expire a few days before it says it does on the carton. Oh, and don't even get me started on people that drink milk past the expiration date, blech!

I think I can be the same way with people. I don't trust what they show me, the label they give themselves. I pull back from believing that it can really be true, I pull back from trusting.
Today, I'm drinking milk on the expiration date, yesterday I trusted more....shared more.

One step forward a giant leap back, inching forward slipping back....further up and further in.

1 comment:

Etepay said...

You will KNOW when skim milk has turned, you can't be mistaken.

As far as the people, well that's a tough one you have to figure out on your own. But you can trust me as long as you need to, if it helps rebuild in other people.

Love ya!