8.12.2011

Five Minutes: Roomate

Ok, the rule is to type for five minutes and post whatever vomits out of my fingertips. May God be with you all.

Go.

I have a roommate named Pete. He's pretty awesome. He makes me dinner each night and has rewired my entire upstairs and tiled my master bath and is about to tile my kitchen. See. Awesome.
He also will hate this blog post.

We're sitting in the living room tonight as he prattles on about the electrical as if I understand what the heck he's even talking about (I mean he's ACTUALLY talking about electrical now and I'm typing about how I don't know what he's talking about and he has NO IDEA).

A few minutes before this post I sighed and lamented how I wished I had my water that was in the fridge. So dude got UP off of his chair and walked into the kitchen to get me my water. Then walked back to me and I said, "Hmmm, nope. That's not my water. It's my mom's and I just can't drink it." He walked BACK to the kitchen and got me another bottle and brought it to me.

I said, "You realize you're only encouraging me to keep asking you to do these things you know, right?"
He replied, "Yes. But this is why I've stopped cooking you dinner each night so you won't be too spoiled."

I'm thinking the reason he stopped cooking is because our kitchen has been demolished and has no cupboards or anything and our actual food is in the 3rd bedroom. But I'm not about to split hairs.

Besides, I have my water now so I have to go and drink that up.

Done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're awful, and I love you for it!

You're awesome, Pete!!!