4.15.2011

Five Minutes: Fun Facts

Ok, the rule is to type for five minutes and post whatever vomits out of my fingertips. May God be with you all.

The outfit that I am wearing to work today (Wednesday 5/13) is not working for me at all. The thin sweatery throw isn't sitting deep enough on my arms and my bra straps keep poking out. It's awkward.

I just finished listening to Bossypants by Tina Fey. She read it. Now I speak like her on the phone with customers. It is awesome.

Often when I drive places that are confusing to get to or have difficult parking situations I just turn around and go back. The exception to this rule is when I'm meeting people, which I am heading to do now. Then I feel bad but get all sorts of cranky pants about the parking situation and grump all the way up to the very minute I greet my friends. When I greet them I morph into the, "C'mon Bethany. Put on your game face and get along to get along already". I resent that face a lot but feel incapable of doing anything else without becoming a social pariah.
I have two monitors at work now. This means I am able to work in our system while also seeing what's happening on the Internet popping up in my work email so I can jump on it immediately. But seriously, it's pretty great. I was campaigning for it for a long time and now it's here. All my professional goals have now been reached. Thank you and good day.










I SAID GOOD DAY!

Also, I am having work done at my house. Prepare yourself for the onslaught of updates and various "Bethany is freaking out and needs to "verbally" process the terror that is having men (even men I know haven't murdered anyone else) in my house without me there".

I mean, ALL killers weren't killers until they murdered someone right?

See also, the last sentence is not helping my fear of killers.
And....scene.
Have a good weekend!

No comments: