1.17.2011

10 Things: About the Wii

  1. It's embarrassing how much I play Mario
  2. It's even more embarrassing how much I scream and shout when playing Mario
  3. Sometimes I have to take a deep breath and step back because my muscles are spasming from holding onto the Wii-mote to tightly. 
  4. I freaking LOVE Netflix on Wii
  5. I was nervous at first that I would constantly be seeing buffering or retrieving and it would be annoying. But it works so well.
  6. I would cancel cable for it. I haven't been watching a lot of regular TV anyway but love being able to watch through shows without commercials
  7. But I can't cancel cable because I have a roomie to consider...but that's ok. I'd probably miss it when it's gone
  8. I watched Arrested Development for the first time through Netflix and now I can't stop laughing thinking about it. 
  9. I just started watching The Tudors today and it's amazing. I might finish the 1st season if I'm not careful
  10. I can't figure out how to download Wii points, but when I do I'm downloading Dr. Mario. When that happens, all hope for productivity (even the little there is left around here) will be gone forever.

No comments: