10.26.2010

Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows

Reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the 2nd time really made me love the book even more. Actually, reading the entire series again made me love it even more.

I love the way Harry comes into his own throughout the series but especially in this book. I love the dynamics between he, Ron and Hermione. Even knowing what happened I was once again on the edge of my seat throughout the book breathlessly awaiting what would happen next.

From GoodReads:

The heart of Book 7 is a hero's mission--not just in Harry's quest for the Horcruxes, but in his journey from boy to man--and Harry faces more danger than that found in all six books combined, from the direct threat of the Death Eaters and you-know-who, to the subtle perils of losing faith in himself.

I can't wait for the last book's movies to come out and I've now taken to listening to the books on audio book again as well. 

No comments: