8.24.2010

Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban

I just can't put Harry down.
I want to integrate other books in but I just can't.
I've finished Year 3 which is the year Harry finds out all sorts of things about his parents deaths and their friends. Prisoner of Azkaban is one I really like a lot.
I like that Harry hears more about his parents and how they protected him. I like seeing Harry struggle through his insecurities and latching on to adults around him in a way he hadn't really done before.

It's interesting re-reading it after watching the movies so much because there are so many things I've forgotten in the books. I'm glad I've bought them this go round so I can go back and read them again. They might turn into a once a year read for me.
Now I'm reading Year 4, The Goblet of Fire. It's leading into a really dark time and I'm getting a little anxious about it, but trying to still stay in the moment and pay attention to all the details I've forgotten in the last year.

No comments: