12.18.2009

No Idea

Dear You Have No Idea:

I can't remember ever meeting you, and I'm sure I would remember because I can't remember a time that I didn't want to punch you in the face. You have absolutely no idea how lucky you are to have her in your life every day. Every.Day.
She shows up early, stays late and does everything you ask her to do and more. She has taken on your personal disasters as well as your professional ones and she prays for you to meet Jesus and be transformed by him.

Yet you insist on belittling her, wiping the floor with her and mocking her openly. I don't care that you've had a bad day, I don't care that things are falling apart in your life. Many of those things are of your own doing. You are a grown woman. Take responsibility for your own life and stop being such a massive wench to my friend.
She is lovely. She is kind, gentle, generous, hilarious, intelligent and a beloved child of a big God. I generally try to be an even keeled person that isn't prone to violance but I swear I have no idea if I will be able to keep from smacking you across the face if I ever get to be in the same room as you.

I live 3 hours away from her. I miss her every day. Every minute. I would give anything to be able to see her as often as you do and you take it for granted.
It just makes me so mad!

Sincelery:
One who knows how amazing she is


PS: You especially suck for making her cry so hard on her BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Mommyto3 said...

I'm trying to figure out if I should laugh at sincelery, or warn the person you are lashing at because you just don't give a rats tukus on how you spelled it. That itself should be a sign to run.

run.
run i say!