4.30.2009

What's Up

I'm just going to go ahead and bullet point this out for you, because otherwise I might start whining again:
  • I cut my hair, like way off for me. Just at my chin, but I kept the layers and bangs. I'm still getting used to it. The funniest part about this is that I am learning how to use mousse, and my natural inclination is to use way to much and, well, that's just a little gross
  • I'm reading Harry Potter for the first time, and I'm shocked how much I'm enjoying it. At this rate I'll read the 7 HP books faster than I read the 4 Twilight books.
  • I'm currently embroiled in a blood feud with a crop of dandelions in my yard. I need another hose that will reach the other side of the yard, then those bitches are mine
  • I've landscaped my front yard, with the help of some people with greener thumbs than I, and so far everything is still alive. Which is nothing short of a gardening miracle.
  • I'm obsessed with Property Virgins, obsessed.
  • I'm thinking about running. Like a race. Just thinking about it. I need to get myself in shape, at least better shape. It's disgusting. I'm hoping setting a goal like this might help me. Now there is only the pesky issue of making time to actually train...
  • Speaking of time, my schedule seems to have gotten a little out of hand lately. I seem to be booking up and just focusing on moving from task to task. I'm pretty sure this is a result of the battle of the wills I'm attempting to have with God right now. It annoys me that I haven't learned this lesson yet.
  • The battle of the wills I'm having is coming to it's breaking point soon, I can feel it. I'm pretty sure the only thing that's keeping me from giving in and submitting already is my stubborn need to keep piling on the to do's and not be obedient in my time with God. I find myself angry and wondering when the hell I'll learn already.
  • I've been sleeping with my windows open most of this week. I LOVE it, but it makes it hard to get out of bed in the morning when I'm all snuggled down under the covers.
That's it, that's about all that's going on with me. Aren't you glad I broke up the pissing and moaning posts?

1 comment:

LaCourse said...

Yay for running a race! I'm not a runner AT ALL, but want to be b/c Scott is starting to run 5K's.. I started off running for 2 minutes then walking 2 minutes 3 times in an outing, now I can do 15 minutes straight which is AMAZING for ME! So start small, you'll be so proud of yourself for the accomplishment!