11.01.2008

Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters

I have had this song in my head for the last several days:




But it's such a fun song, and I often hum it to myself whenever I see pictures of Sharen and I. Let's just say I got the lucky stick (whatever that means) when God was doling out sisters, because I got a pretty great one. (Even when she posts grotesque pictures of me as her default picture on Myspace)
She takes care of me, worries about me, encourages me, and kicks my ass when I wouldn't even think about allowing anyone else to do so. She has thrown a boy (by his neck) up against a wall for me and she has threatened to hunt down and remove the boy parts from anyone that even thinks about not thinking I'm the most fantastic thing that ever happened to them.
(she also picked a pretty nice guy to marry that helps her take care of things for me, but please don't tell him I said so because he'll get all full of himself..(oh and happy birthday old man))
My sister makes beautiful babies and takes them back immediately when I realize I'm so over playing house with them. She is lovelier then she believes and smarter then most anyone I know. Moving to Cincinnati was one of the best decisions I made, for a lot of reasons. But most of all because I get to live life so close to my sister.

Little does she know, that if I ever get married I will insist we both dress in blue flowing dresses, complete with feather fans, and perform this song at the reception....and I will have the bride bag, so she will have no choice by to comply.

Love you Sharen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do this at your reception, please know that it will be on YouTube before you even cut the cake!!!

Katy said...

She even sends your far away friends little comments on myspace when they are dreading turning 30 next weekend. I like your sister too. Although, I like you more.