10.09.2008

I get the keys tomorrow!

Then there's painting, moving, settling, assembling and all sorts of other things to do!
Followed by eating, drinking and general merriment.

Which of course means, I have a cold.
Ugh.
But I'm doing alright with it, just stuffy. To much time for reflection improperly channeled. We're working through a Focus study of the sermon on the mount at church, and this week was Love your Enemies.
Funny thing happens when you ask God to help you work on something. He helps you work on it.
Apparently that's not always easy, pretty, or robotically unemotional.
Go figure.

I'll talk to you all on the flip side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so frickin' excited for you, if I had a tail it'd be swingin' like a helicopter rotor!!!

Moving can be stressful, but it's always so exciting. All the old stuff in boxes looks so shiny and new in a different environment.

Not to mention all the new stuff that most people take for granted.

Having your own driveway.

Not sharing a wall with someone else.

I'm totally jealous of Pete for getting to come watch you smile in your new environment this weekend!!!

I have to admit, I actually snorted when you mentioned the cold. Not just cause of your beautifully timed sarcasm. There has been a nasty cold going around at work, and I've heard so many times over the last couple of weeks "I'm going to ______ this weekend, but now I have this stupid cold." People's lives get threatened for passing it on, we all laugh... good times.

I'm also interested in some insight into your focus study and the entailing non-robotic emotion.

coughblogpostwhenyouvegottimecough

I miss you.

Mommyto3 said...

I think that you should totally set up the Sunshine family living area, in your living room.

The hairspray cap could make a nice additional endtable.

ahem.