5.09.2008

All that and a new hole in my head

I have had SUCH a dramatic past 48-72 hours. I mean, seriously.
I added a new hole to my head, which I really like.
I went to the doctor for the first time in almost 6 years and about had an emotional breakdown several times...and I have to get some blood tests which made me almost cry at the thought
(and YES I realize I just had a huge needle stuck in me the day before, but the difference is THAT needle doesn't take anything out and show doctors bad things about my health)
someone was fired
4 people are changing positions
communication broke down, but hopefully as of this afternoon has been reestablished and rectified (at least on my end it seems like it has...but you never know with other people I guess)
I have a secret, that I can't type here. But it's dramatic and not about me...which is why I can't type it here.
I was chastised and told to "tone it down" so back to not speaking unless spoken to for awhile I suppose.
I got way way way worked up on a thread about a conference titled sacred sex and the idea that because men are visually stimulated their wives should only wear Victoria's secret....I mean I was shaking and fuming I was so worked up...but all's well that ends well.
Now I'm sitting at my parents house, listening to mom play with Matthew and Dad talk to Jeff waiting for them to notice the new hole in my nose :)

I'm exhausted and look forward to sleeping in tomorrow for the first time since the beginning of March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see video of your parents "discovering" your new hole!!!

Quite the tantalizing little post... I have so many questions now! It's like a season finale cliffhanger, but I CAN'T wait till September! I wanna know NOW!!!

Seriously though, I can only imagine the rage rising up at reading through a topic like the one you mentioned.

So, am I to understand that, rather than men trying to suppress a habit or whatever that was created by worldly things, women are now supposed to look like the ads that created the problem?

Wow. I think I must have missed the memo that says women are not only to be subservient, but shall also be required to conform to the rest of the world and put their own spiritual health at risk just to make it easier on the guys.

Seriously?

cwllbpw=cow-eL-bi-pwah