3.18.2008

I hope you're happy

I have the Wicked soundtrack!
How can I love something so much that I haven't even seen? I mean I haven't seen the musical and I love the soundtrack so much!
There's a song on it called Defying Gravity, here is a part of the lyrics:
I'm through accepting limits 'Cuz someone says they're so Some things I cannot
change But 'till I try, I'll never know Too long I've been afraid of Losing
love
- I guess I have lost Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a
cost

It's so majestic in sound, I think I've repeated that song so many times. Oh how much I would love to see that musical! The book was amazing too, and for the longest time I thought the reason I loved the book so much was because of the teacher that taught it in my novel class. But I read it again recently and it's so good!

2 comments:

MCAC said...

I loved Rent long before I saw it. It just gives us motivation to finally see it someday!!!

I haven't even heard the soundtrack and I want to see it

Mommyto3 said...

popular is my favorite one. bring it over so i can sing at the top of my lungs. just enough to make the kids crazy....