1.02.2008

The secrets that weigh you

I don't really know why I keep things from people. I don't think that it's something I do intentionally, somedays I just don't think they'd be interested.
But people are, more then I think they would be....and it sort of freaks me out.
This letter, this business that must be attended to eventually is fading in and out of my mind. I started to tell ___ about it this weekend, but I don't know....I think I'm afraid of how ___ will react, which is silly really, because why does it matter?
Ah well. I spent about almost 72 consecutive hours in my house : )
It was lovely.
Saturday Scott and Lisa came and we all went out to lunch. Thier dog Archie came in my house and caused Agnes and Gertrude to poof up into giant puff balls....which was hilarious.
Sunday I slept through church because I felt like poo and had taken nyquil the night before.
X ended up coming over on his way home from deanos. We exchanged Christmas presents and I got the Time Life collection of hits from the 80's......I can feel a session of teasing my bangs and pulling on leg warmers coming up soon...anyone in!? X seemed to really like the gifts I got X....which makes me happy, I like it when people really like my gifts : )
We played Family Feud which Stephanie got me for Christmas....you play it on DVD. X won, which means that all is well in the world ; ) Now, if we had played Skip-Bo....then that's another story.
So I didn't leave my house at all on Sunday.
Monday I went to Meijer with Sharen and the kids for about an hour.....then went home and that's about all I did, didn't leave Tuesday at all either.
It was LOVELY!
X called Monday morning to let me know X wouldn't be coming over on NYE. Which was ok, I was looking forward to a relaxing evening of ALIAS season 3 and 4 on DVD. But it is nice that X was so concerned about my being home alone on NYE.
Sharen was awfully concerned about it too...but seriously, it was LOVELY!
Just what the doctor ordered.

Oh, and Biggest Loser premiered Tuesday night woot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had the relaxing holiday that you wanted!
I'm going to require you to bring your 80's CDs the next time you're up here so that I can copy them... I don't have enough hair to tease, but we can totally tie knots in our t-shirts and roll the cuffs of our jeans.

Cody bought me a "Friends" version of the Scene It DVD game that I would like to officially challenge you to a duel over...

Jake

Anonymous said...

I've been searching Ebay for a Nintendo that may actually work longer than a day...I've just been craving super mario since I left your place! :)
It was really good to see you again, only wish it could be more often. I never really feel like myself when I meet up with someone I haven't seen for a long time. Sorry for all the "giggling."

Lis