1.31.2008

Holy jeez you're gonna be a mom!

So I found out today that my friends Lisa and Scott are going to have a baby!
As in a baby, that belongs to them, that they will raise.

Holy cow.
I'm so stoked for them and know they're going to be great parents. But wow. I mean, most days, I still feel like I'm 13!
My friend Claire and I were talking to someone at church a few weeks ago and I said that and she agreed. She said, "I think that's why we're such good friends we both feel 13" (Claire's 50ish I think)

I mean, I look at Belinda, and Sharen, Lisa, Angie, Katie, and they're responsible for other lives dang. Some days I can barely take care of myself let along Gertrude and Agnes. Then Alexis, and other people all married or in serious relationships and I'm all "He is so not my boyfriend don't even hint at it" commitment phobic.

How are we not all still 13?

Congrats Lisa and Scott....if it's a girl, I think Bethany is a FINE name for a baby.....

2 comments:

Mommyto3 said...

SHAREN could be a runner up too....

gahhh!!

Anonymous said...

Well Scott's first name choice is "Hamburgler" but that's more of a boy name anyway... so we'll see. :) :)