12.18.2007

Surprise!

Sorry for the lack of updates....and by lack I mean like what....one day? And to think that X is ACTUALLY reading now!

So my weekend:
Friday went to PF Changs with Stephanie and her sister Kelly....and got HIT ON!
Never happens to me. Since I'm socially stunted we'll see how going back to see him goes...thinking about it makes me a little nauseous
Saturday worked at the bookstore and then to Bucca Di Beppos with Stephanie and her brother and his in-laws. Kelly was there too. Julie (Stephanie's sister in law)'s dad said neat a lot. So it's nice that X's campaign to bring back the word neat is chugging along
Sunday was church, then lunch with Joan, then hanging out with Claire and Fred, then Christmas part with small group

Yesterday was a surprise party at Red Lobster for Bobbie. She was pretty surprised! They have a great family. I was pretty much the only non-related person there, which was ok....they say that Justin (Bobbie's hubby) and I are really brother and sister so I suppose I can sneak in the related thing ; )

Not much else is going on. We got a bonus at work today (woot) so I should be getting my new computer at home in the next week or so....YIPPEE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the help Sis!
She had a great time!!!