12.14.2007

I'm full already

Stephanie is coming Stephanie is coming!
Her bday is Tuesday, but I can't remember if she's going to be 29 or 30 (eep!) and her nephew is getting baptized this Sunday.
So tonight we're going to PF Changs for dinner with her sister and sister's friend. Then tomorrow I work at the bookstore, and then we're going to dinner at Bucca di Beppos (family style italian restaurant). I'm full just thinking about it!

In other vomit inducing news......
I'm starting the planning and hunting process for buying a condo. Yes. A condo. I do not want a house, even if my life depended on it I would choose death before being solely responsible for yard work!
This all got started based out of my desperation to have my own washer and dryer. I want them so bad! I'm so tired of lugging gallons of laundry up and down stairs at my house, in and out of my car twice, and up and down stairs at Sharens...or worse yet, in and out of the laundrymat!
So I'm looking for a 2 bedroom 1 1/2-2 bath condo in Fairfield, Forest Park, or West Chester around 80-100K.
We'll see how that goes. I'm nauseous at the level of commitment that it will require, but I think it's worth it in the long run.
Right now I pay $549 for rent on a 1 bedroom 1 bath apt. To get an apt with a laundry room it will be about $100 more. So if I'm paying between $550 and $650 then I may as well build up equity...whatever the heck that means.
Ummm, what else.....
I don't know. I have to pee, but I don't want to get up.
I should have a home computer soon! Probably Christmasish time I'll be getting my new laptop. I've been remarkably un-stressed by not having a computer at home. The only time I really miss it is on Saturdays when I'm home...then the day is long without checking DMF and perusing.
I've been busy making chocolate every night this week. I've burned through a 10lb back of chocolate and am hopefully going to have Sharen get another 10lb bag tomorrow, weather permitting. Then I can start giving it away next week!
Woot!
Alright......I think that's it.
I really have to go pee now.

No comments: