11.07.2007

Sleepy soooooo sleepy

I'm so sleepy. I want to just go to sleep. My nose won't stop dripping, I'm thinking about cutting it off.....but, well, we see how well that theory worked with my hair now didn't we?
Note to self, make no appearance altering decisions while sick.

David Crowder is tonight. I so want to be super excited, and I was about 3 hours ago. But now, I just want to go to sleep. If I wasn't so frugal *coughcheapcough* then I would just skip it and go to bed. But it will be so much fun! I just hope I can enjoy it.
My nose hurts. I've been trying to covertly apply neosporin, oh wait, I'm sorry...."Meijer Triple Antibiotic Ointment with Pramoxine" but can't keep from wiping it off when I sneeze or have to blow the trumpet that is my stuffed up nose.
Oh I know, life is so hard and terrible.

I would like to cuddle. Any volunteers? I don't want anything awkward or leading...I would just like to be held. Is that to much to ask? I mean I realize it is because I'm sick and that would probably entail someone else being sick, but well, I'm sort of worth it ; )

Man, I'm a sucky sick person...blahbitty blah blah blah blah blah empty words and complaining

Time to answer the phone! Hooray!

No comments: