11.29.2007

Hey ya'll

I just wanted to update you and let you know what is happening, at this very minute!

I would like to take a nap
I need to go to the bank
I'm going to Cleveland this weekend to see Rob Bell speak and chilax with Angie and Melissa, Jake and Cody
I desperately need to do some laundry. I mean, seriously I have no clothes left
I miss you
I'm enjoying my fingerless gloves, they're keeping my hands warm which I find ironic
I'm starting to like my hair again, finafreakinly
I think I'm going to start making Christmas chocolate next week
I need someone to do my christmas shopping for me, I'm feeling a little lazy this year
I have 4 minutes left until my lunch break
I've been wearing Gma's mother's ring for a year and a half, almost every day in the warmth, cold, dry, and rain and today it has randomly turned my finger green
I find that irritating.
I really need to go to the gym
I really need another hour or two in the day to make that possible
I should clean my tub at home
I need to start pricing condos
It annoys me when people say you're when they mean your
I can't think of other updates in the minute left until my lunch

1 comment:

MCAC said...

fingerless gloves keeping your hands warm.

That's like saying the short sleeve shirt keeps your arms warm, it is a strange comment.

And yet, totally understandable.

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?