10.01.2012

Good Things: September

September 1 A pitcher of Sangria & tipsy bookstore roaming with Angie

September 2 Dog-sitting with cable

September 3 Clearing out the camo room in preparation for the conversion to grown up guest room

September 4 My new awesome water bottle came! It says, "There's a chance this is vodka"

September 5 I love that Pete is letting me read my hilarious book out loud to him. Even when I laugh to hard to actually read.

September 6 Accusing Angie of being drunk all day and wiping the floor with George the Glow-worm in Mario Kart

September 7 Peeling 4 layers of high gloss paint off the walls with Amber, Darren & Pete. They're my favorite people

September 8 Lazy Saturday interrupted by bursts of productivity

September 9 Reds Game with Pete, Sharen & Matthew

September 10 Yummy stuffed pepper casserole

September 11 The Voice is back on TV, it touches me in my spirit

September 12 Early morning encouragement and care over "coffee" (because I drink water not coffee) with Ben

September 13 Watching Newsroom at the dog sitting house

September 14 Rosh Hashanah, wait are you Russian and talking about my Kris Kross birthday party while at work

September 15 Happy Birthday, Matthew! You're my favorite nephew!

September 16 ColdStone Ice Cream

September 17 Chugged through a lot of work today

September 18 Girlfriends Night Out!

September 19 Sleeping in my own bed with clean sheets for the first time in a week

September 20 I know what we can reward them with, parrots and fire breathing Weight Watchers!

September 21 Dinner, drinks and on the patio with a fire

September 22 Fun at Costco and out with Pete & Angie

September 23 Slept a lot today and loved every minute of it

September 24 Got the date for when some work news will be announced

September 25 3 Months until Australia!

September 26 Reading out loud to Pete from a hilarious book. I love that he lets me read out loud to him

September 27 Chiropractic care, finally!

September 28 Geek Games is back!

September 29 Apple Fest

September 30 4 Corners Church is always my good thing on Sundays. I really love my church

No comments: