8.18.2011

Five Minutes: Uncle Rico

Ok, the rule is to type for five minutes and post whatever vomits out of my fingertips. May God be with you all.

Go.
 
I'm training a new guy at work and this morning when we're sitting at my desk I look over and he is flexing his bicep over and over and staring at it. I burst out laughing because, really?
So I said, "What's up Uncle Rico?"
Then we moved on and made some Napoleon Dynamite references and quoted the movie for a bit.

This is not in and of itself awkward, mostly entertaining.
BUT THEN.....

About 4 hours later the new guy saunters up to my desk and says, "Speaking of my Uncle Rico moment, take a look at this"
He then holds out his iPhone and proceeds to show me a video of him WORKING OUT at his old job where they had a corporate wellness program. Awkward enough right?

BUT THEN....

The video moves to him do handstands against a wall and then doing push ups while standing on his hand. During which his shirt fell up over his head and exposed his extraordinarily hairy chest. Awkward enough?

BUT THEN...

He tells me that this was back when he was much more in shape than he is now and he starts doing that annoying guy thing where they rub their chest and belly with the flat of their hand and FLEXING some more!
Super awkward has been reached.

BUT THEN....

He says, "There's about 5-6 more minutes of this video if you want to see it all."
I replied, "Uh, no. I got the jist of it.

WTF new dude. WTF

Done

No comments: