5.11.2009

Today

Today I got up early and didn't have to rush. I ate breakfast at my table and read the book of James. I talked to God, I packed my lunch.
It was a fantastic morning.
I left early and drove calmly and clearly to work...not having to yell at people for merely going to speed limit means I got to work far less stressed than I usually do. It also gave me time to look around while I was driving.
On the way to work today I saw a cat playing on a schools playground. It slid down the slide...seriously. It climbed back up the slide and was preparing to slide again when I realized I needed to keep driving. But I like to imagine what that cat's night was like. Was he there all night just sliding down the slide over and over again? Can cats use monkey bars? These are serious questions people!

A few blocks later I notice a car that looks a little funny. I scoot closer to see why and I realize, the car has been POSTED! As it covered with Post-It notes completely. Even the radio antenna was wrapped in Post-It notes. It was hilarious.
Hopefully the rest of the day will be as lovely as my first 3ish hours were.

No comments: