1.18.2009

Washington Project Video (and tattoos)

Here's the latest video for Washington Project. Last week we took Sunday papers and hot coffee to local laundry mats and other random places (hardware stores, Goodwill, Nursing Home, Fire Station) to tangibly express God's love to them and to tell them that we appreciate them.


20090111 Washington Project from Greg Hodges on Vimeo.


(also, I'm seriously considering getting a tattoo, details may or may not follow. If they don't follow you'll just have to keep an eye out for the ink)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love this outreach... I don't know who came up with it, but it is soooo awesome!

...and you can't get a new tattoo before me! (I still haven't even looked for anyone to draw mine yet!)

Miss you bunches!

Etepay said...

Another great project. These are all such great ideas!! And you guys always manage to find that one person that is really having a hard time at just the right moment.

You should be proud as well as the people involved should be proud to be doing such great things!!

Yeah!!!

Maybe the three of us should go get tats together! lol.

Mommyto3 said...

I have 2 items I saw in the video..

1) Kirsten called shotgun
2) Your ring made it into the shot.