11.08.2008

I'm a widowed super agent living in a creepy house, and also a mom in a remoted Mexican village

That would be the short story of the dream(s) I had last night.
I was living alone in this big old rambling farm house, that was also in an urban neighborhood, with a door to the outside every 2 feet or so. Also, the shower was in the stairwell to the basement, which was unfinished.
I remember wandering around cleaning the house and being generally very important and glamorous. Then I needed to take a shower. While I was in the shower I kept thinking that someone was creeping into my house, but I didn't know for sure. While I was in the shower, the light in the basement, which was attached to a timer, went off. So I was showering in the dark, but also somehow illuminated from behind.
I turn off the shower and and crawl up the dusty basement stairs and crouch at the door. Which then flew open. Crouched on the other side of the door was James Eckhouse. Weird.
He threw a towel at me and said that I was in a lot of danger, that he was with the CIA and some associates of my dead husband were coming for me. Then he disappeared.
So I set about, wrapped only in a towel of course (oh and I was sooooo thin) to lock all the doors and windows. Well, not all of them would lock. Some of them were just held shut by hooks, others wouldn't line up right to lock. As I'm struggling with one of the doors I look out over my balcony and see Lukas Haas leaning against a tree. He came over and offered to help lock up the house.
While we were locking up the house he kept giving me all these padlocks and saying he confiscated them when he busted his mom out of prison. To which I replied....oooookay.
So that was finished and I walked back into the kitchen and mom, dad and Sharen were in there. Dad was telling them that they really needed to take over securing the house because I wasn't able to protect myself.
I was so mad! I proceed to explain to him that I was perfectly able to defend myself. After all, when I worked for the bank they used to send me on secret missions all the time! Once I killed a man in Paris after all! I told him that I almost stole some of the Queens jewels, but luckily one of her men stopped me, because it was just an oversight, nothing on purpose.
After I got done with my tangent James Eckhouse popped back into the kitchen and started yelling at me because I never told him I was a secret agent...because maybe it wasn't my dead husbands enemies that were after me but the Queen herself!

Weird.

I also had another dream that I had a kid, but he was Matthew's drawing from the other night. He was a tall tall tall skinny stick figure drawn in brown with orange hair, because it was on fire, with pickle juice in it.
He played basketball and was our remote Mexican villages hero because he was breaking out of the poverty cycle.

I would like to add that I didn't eat anything weird before going to bed! I had PB&J and some chips at 630 for dinner and that was it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, so. Yeah.

Etepay said...

I think the word I'm looking for is......anyway.....


LOL.


Just to make sure I'd stop eating PB&J anytime after noon. LOL.