9.10.2008

Let's play TV tag this weekend

Belinda tagged me, let's get this show on the road:

OK, we're all professionals, we all know how to play the blog game. Read it, write your own, tag some people and tell them to read your blog!

1: I came home early from work today and slept for 4 hours straight. I feel like my brain has finally moved back into my head because of it

2: I have some unprocessed thoughts about doing love not just feeling it in my head, and no idea how to get them out

3: I am shamelessly and unapologetically addicted to the new 90210. It's only the 2nd episode, but it's good.

4: 30 days from today I will have the keys to my new house and will have spent the majority of the afternoon steam cleaning the upstairs carpets

5: I could physically harm someone for a swiss cake roll right now, but I'm refusing to drive to Meijer for some.

6: I have actual conversations with my cats. I'm also considering getting a rocker and taking up crocheting to complete the crazy old lady stereotype trifecta,

7: Peter Petrelli on Heroes is H.O.T. Yum

8: Sometimes I still think about it

9: I am absolutely terrified about owning a home, but I think it will be ok

10: My church turns 4 this weekend. If you're in Cincinnati come visit us.

No comments: