9.12.2008

Jake tagged me again!

OK, we're all professionals, we all know how to play the blog game. Read it, write your own, tag some people and tell them to read your blog!

1: I finally got that swiss cake roll
2: I'm not really in the right frame of mind to do this tag game
3: All I really wanted was for someone to tell me I was beautiful, however those weren't the words that were said.
4: Sometimes I feel so lost
5: Big Boy in Norwood serves breakfast all day now, just in case you didn't know Lori
6: I can't wait to go bed shopping Sunday!
7: I've started the 2nd season of Heroes and I'll be prepped and ready for the 3rd season on 9/22!
8: Biggest Loser premiers 9/16!
9: I should be going to bed, early meeting. But instead I think I'll watch another episode of Heroes
10: Sometimes, a girl just needs someone to believe in her...and actually verbalize that belief to her on a regular basis. Sometimes she forgets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1: I finally got that swiss cake roll - Good on you!
2: I'm not really in the right frame of mind to do this tag game - Sorry, I'm greedy with the random facts.
3: All I really wanted was for someone to tell me I was beautiful, however those weren't the words that were said. - You were apparently asking the wrong person. If you had asked me, I'd have told you.
4: Sometimes I feel so lost - I think that's normal to an extent. You're more grounded than most people I know.
5: Big Boy in Norwood serves breakfast all day now, just in case you didn't know Lori - Mmm, Big Boy. I wish we had one nearby.
6: I can't wait to go bed shopping Sunday! - Be careful trying out mattresses. I kinked a muscle in my back from all the up and down and was in pain for weeks.
7: I've started the 2nd season of Heroes and I'll be prepped and ready for the 3rd season on 9/22! - I've never seen Heroes, but I'm stoked for the new fall season of the shows I do watch!
8: Biggest Loser premiers 9/16! - I can't judge. I watch American Idol...
9: I should be going to bed, early meeting. But instead I think I'll watch another episode of Heroes - Someone's gonna need a nap this afternoon!
10: Sometimes, a girl just needs someone to believe in her...and actually verbalize that belief to her on a regular basis. Sometimes she forgets. - I believe in you, Bethany. I draw a lot of courage from you and your faithfulness to God and your family and friends. You are so special to so many people. It's not you who's "bad" in any way shape or form; it's the rest of us for forgetting to tell you how much we appreciate you and everything you are to us.

Mommyto3 said...

well at least I helped with that swiss cake roll action.

now why is there an empty box in my pantry?