9.17.2008

Day Three

Third day of no power at work, so I'm home again. Frankly I'm a little bored and afraid of what my inbox is going to look like.
I slept in, showered, and now am contemplating being productive. But instead I'm typing on here and watching MISTER ROGERS.
I LOVE Mister Rogers. It makes me calm to watch him. Today he is showing a documentary of how to make balloons.

I'm running out of stuff to pack. Maybe I'll pare down my kitchen cabinets and pack up some of that today. It's definitely about to be clean sheet day (I love clean sheet day!)
Sharen, Jeff, Doug and I are embroiled in a blood feud over Skip-Bo. It was an agonizing defeat last night as Jeff and I went head to head, each with only a 6 left in our draw pile. When Jeff won he literally stood up and threw his chair over in triumph and he and Doug high-fived. Oh silly boys.

Ok, that balloon documentary was really cool. How can PBS even consider taking Mister Rogers off TV?!

2 comments:

Etepay said...

were you a sore loser like guy?

I hope you at least accused him of cheating...LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Remind me never to play games when I come visit. Y'all are vicious!!!

My favorite Mr. Rogers is when he took us on a tour of the crayon factory.

Did I ever tell you about the time we watched a special about Mr. Rogers and rewound the same part about five times because we couldn't believe he just said the word "penis"?

Miss you.