8.24.2008

It's like 99.9% official...also known as you'll get sick of this subject soon

The seller has agreed to be out of the house by October 10th. Tomorrow I'll sign the contract and get the inspection underway and it's as close to official as you can get before the official closing!

I'm a homeowner...I can't WAIT to do laundry in my own house! It has literally been almost a decade since I've been able to regularly no laundry in the same location I live, as in I could go to the laundry room in my undies if needed (and yes, you're welcome for that mental image).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...SO glad you're getting an inspection...

Do you do laundry in your underwear because you want to, or because you waited so long to do your laundry that you don't have a choice?!

ellenjane said...

I've never actually done laundry in my underwear...it just seems like something that should be done when one owns their own home :)