8.24.2008

I think I might have bought a house today

Like seriously.
My realtor called and said they would accept my final offer, but wondered if they could stay in the house until mid-October. I really want in the house the 1st of October so I would have about 2 weeks before I move all my junk in to paint, re-carpet the basement, buy living room furniture, buy a new bed, oh and buy a washer and dryer and have everything set up. However, I want the house more.
So I told him that the latest I could wait was October 10th, because my lease is up on the 15th, which is a Wednesday and the 10th is the Friday before.


So, I think I bought a house today. Does anyone have $100,000 plus that I could just have?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I just so happen to have $100,000 in loose bills laying on my desk right now!

Seriously though, I am SO happy for, and proud of you!

I must correct your wording a bit though. You no longer have "junk". You now have an "eclectic sense of style". Telling people that lets you "get away with" having a ton of stuff that "doesn't match".

If you really do want help with the yard, take a bunch of pictures of what you've got already so we'll know what we have to work with in the spring! No sense spending more money than you have to! (You may ask your realtor to pass along a request to the current owners to be able to come take pictures before you actually move, as some plants may start to die back by mid-October.)

Hooray for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Bethany! How great will it be to not have staples in your kitchen countertops? :)
I am soooo happy for you!