7.22.2008

Ahhh kitties


I just heard my cats fighting in the living room, for like a ridiculously long time. So I get up to see what's happening, I flip the light on, and see them calmly standing next to each other as if nothing happened. Figures. Then I walked over and took a closer look, and saw a little clump of Gertrude's black hair hanging out of Agnes' mouth!
Agnes then looked up at me with this pathetic sad look and meowed. Which may have worked if I hadn't seen the aforementioned tuft of black hair fall out of her teeth and float to the floor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing my ass off!!!

I love it when you walk into a room to see what all the commotion is and they're frozen in place, perfectly peaceful. It's like one of them stops and says, "Shh, daddy's coming!"

Too funny!!!

Katy said...

I can totally picture it the big kitty cat eyes looking at you all innocently.

Silly kitties!