3.21.2008

I'm not pregnant and other revelations

So last night Tony called and we chatted about this and that. Well the subject came up of my recent emotional turmoil and I told him that I didn't really want to tell anyone what it was about, it's resolved and that was that. Sharen knows but I'm not really interested in spreading the news of my problems.
Well if any of you know Tony (and I know at least one of you does) he didn't really that that well and proceeded to try to guess what the issue was. I was already feeling a lot better about the situation because of my super duper awesome seester, but if I wasn't that conversation with Tony would have perked me right up!

Here are some of the things he said:
(Just to reassure you please know all the answers were and are no!)
Are you pregnant
Were you pregnant
Is it about a man
Are you involved in the mafia
Do you still have all your toes
Did you steal something
Did someone steal something from you
Is it Deano
Did your car get impounded
Does it involve a door to door salesman
Are you dating someone
Are you sure you're not pregnant
At any time in the last 24 hours have you been in jail
Is it a STD
Is it Jesus
Are you sure it's not about a man
Did you loan someone money
Have you decided to become a lesbian
Was this some sort of international incident
Did you kill someone
Has someone tried to hurt you
Has someone hurt you
Did you get in a car accident
Did you get a DUI

This was intermingled with why won't you tell me's and apparently an investigative look at my blog for clues. We hung up and he called back like 20 minutes later with another few guesses. But my favorite was this morning. Tony called on his way to work to guess again!
He said:
Is it the French Revolution
I said no
He said, Oh, so it's the industrial revolution!
I said no

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Tony said that he just wanted to make sure I was ok. Which was so nice to hear and trust me, I got that he wanted to make sure I was ok

No comments: