1.23.2008

On clean carpet and cat hair

My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean! My carpet is clean!

I got home last night and it was soooo clean and nice smelling and lovely.
I let Gertrude and Agnes out of the bedroom where they were locked all day and they immediately proceeded to rub themselves all over the clean carpet. Which is tan.
With Agnes...not so big of a deal, she has short white hair.
But Gertrude, oh long black haired Gertrude....big clumps of fuzzy black hair that need to be picked up by hand....

blargh.

Sharen and I worked out last night.
I'm terribly out of shape.
My arms hurt a little.
I'm officially addicted to Biggest Loser. I started predicting and commenting last night.


le sigh.

No comments: