1.24.2008

Loved

I love talking to Bobbie and Justin. They make me feel so encouraged and loved and able to speak my mind even if it's unclear to all parties involved just what it is my mind is trying to say.

Here's an email he sent me:

"Well, I know that God is calling you to be unapologetically outrageous for him. I just want to encourage you to go for “it”, even if “it” changes. I just love watching God work through people that love him!!!! You are a great encouragement because you are not afraid to share your heart….or anything else for that matter. So, know that we love you and see that fire that God has put in your heart. Follow what he is telling you. Just let me know if you need to hear that everyday because I will keep telling you that. I believe in you and I believe that God has called you to do his work."

Awww....shucks. Thanks Justin.


*this also fulfills a shout out to Justin in accordance with the prophecy*

No comments: