11.15.2007

What can I do?

Because I don't know what else to do. Would someone please help me?
I hate feeling like this, I know that it will be better, but I'm having an awfully rough time holding on to that right now. I feel like it's coming from all sides right now and all it makes me want to do is run away and not even try.
I love you so much more then I can explain, I would fight to the death just to protect you. How is my heart and the intent of it so hidden that you can't see that? How can I make myself more transparent so you know how deeply I love you and that I would do anything within my power to keep from ever hurting you, and to keep anyone else from even bruising you?
Please, I just don't know what else to do. But I love you and I so hope that we can have another shot at this.

No comments: