11.14.2007

Strongly edited for content

ATM- I feel competely at a loss on how to continue to improve my personality defects to make other people feel more comfortable.
(EDIT: Because what I said was just not kind, and more then anything I always want to be kind)Just a thought. I want to throw up I'm so worked up about this and I'm even more angry that I'm so worked up about it because it's not important. (EDIT)
I'm not talking about basic respect. I'm talking about people consistantly and IMO intentionally interpreting a conversation as malicious and degrading when there are two options, (EDIT)
Harumph.
I want to take my ball and go home.
> : (

Apparently I shouldn't say that I'm in a good mood or feeling pretty...apparently that's an invite for open season.

NOTE: This was and is out of total frustration and emotional wreckage. I'm sure that it will pass, and I'm sure that this like inumerable other things I will get over. And yes, I know that what happened is to be sorted through so I can discern what it is that I truly can improve upon. I know that part of this is the work of the enemy because of the irrational thoughts in my mind that make me want to just take my ball, go home, and never speak to anyone again because I can't effectively communicate with any other human on the face of the earth (see, irrational).
So please extend to me a little of the grace that you so appreciate being extended to you. I would deeply appreciate this. If you know someone that would be willing to come cuddle with me, that would help even more. It's days that this that I'm sorrowful that I don't have anyone to go home to that isn't a cat. A better solution apparently is to buy black hair dye and make my hair color match my mood and general outlook on people ATM. I don't know if I'll use it yet. Be thankful I'm going to Switchfoot tonight, it's a delay that may save me from another damaging image alteration, but I'm doubtful I'm intelligent enough to pull that manuver off.

Harumph!

No comments: