11.05.2007

And now it's raining...

I didn't get to go to CGM this morning. I woke up about 5am and couldn't breathe, coughing up a lung and all that sexy as hell stuff. I actually miss the people today.
Apparently sometime last night I swallowed a golf ball, in the not really kind of way but that's how it feels!
It's difficult to breathe if I move to fast, and my voice is coming back a little, but it still hurts terribly to talk.
I know I know, you all feel soooo terrible for me : )
Let's see....I have a couple of soapboxes to jump up on. But I left my notes at home (YES I make notes about what I want to rant about, it helps me remember when I actually type them out!) and I believe I'm far to tuckered out to rant and rave anyway.
I went and saw Dan in Real Life on Saturday. It was a good movie. We were supposed to go to see Lars and the Real Girl, but it was only playing in certain places.
I went to church on Sunday, great sermon. I chopped my hair off, it's about an inch or so shorter then what it looked like in my head, so Bethany will be wearing a few hats for awhile : )
Oh! I went grocery shopping on Sunday too. I mean, REAL grocery shopping. This is the first time I've been grocery shopping in probably 3 months, no joke. By real I mean, more then just milk, toilet paper, and face wash. I got yummy stuff for lunches, cereal, sloppy joe fixings (which I made for bible study Sunday and it went over spectacularly!), I mean yum yum, yum! I can pretend to be a grown up for awhile!
Oh, also on Saturday, I discovered a mistake that I made at the end of August, and it's sort of a big deal. And it super sucks. I mean, it will be fine. But I shudder to think at the repurcussions had I kept NOT reading my mail.

I need to be more organized, I need to keep my house cleaner, or at least closer to clean then it was on Saturday morning. I mean, those of you that have seen my house know that it's not that big. It's basically 3 rooms, living, bedroom, bathroom. But it took me almost 4 1/2 hours to clean it! That's some dirty stuff there.
Umm, I think that's it. I'm going to go peruse a certain business owners blogger, at least until I can charm him into revealing the location of the top secret blog ; )

1 comment:

MCAC said...

You're such a stalker. But the question is, how good are your stalking skills? ; )

I'm sorry you swallowed a golf ball, I told you they were not giant M&M's!! ; )